Storm Damage Restoration and Renovations
There are many different forms of weather that the Midwest faces that could cause damage to your home. Some of these forms of weather include snow, tornadoes, wind, and thunderstorms. If a storm harms your roof, siding, or leaves large chunks of wreckage across your yard, it might be hard to know where to begin restoration. Paul Davis Restoration of Akron Ohio strives to help you rebuild your house after a large storm.
Get A Storm Damage Repair Estimate
Decades of experience around Akron has equipped our experts with the capability to fix weather damage.
- Our staff is ready to give you fair and exact estimates for damage instigated by all types of storms.
- We give you an estimate for the length and cost of the maintenance and renovation.
- We work with insurance, bonding, and licensing, at Paul Davis Restoration of Akron our staff is ready to take on any job.
- For additional assistance, we assist with your insurance provider to record a claim.
Whether you’re looking for repairs for your roof or repairing wind damage, you can count on Paul Davis Restoration of Akron.
Our Storm Damage Cleanup Services
Our storm damage specialists are experts in repairing any sort of damage your home sees after a major storm. Some of the many restoration services we offer include:
- Repairing roofs that have been damaged by intense winds or other weather events.
- Repairing wind and intense storm damage to gutters, shingles, siding, and cleaning up debris.
- Restoring electricity to your home.
- Architectural conservation and rebuilding assistance.
Wind Damaged Roof Restoration
Heavy rains and wind frequently cause serious roof damage. The Paul Davis Restoration of Akron Ohio professionals have roofing contractors on staff across Akron ready to aid you. We leave your roof looking amazing with our fast and meticulous restoration.
Repairing Wind and Storm Damage
Strong winds from storms can inflict extreme damage. The day after a storm, standard damage includes split gutters, strewn debris or severed shingles.
Human beings require electricity for nourishment, warmth and comfort in Akron, OH. If a storm or something more severe happens and kills your power, it may be difficult to come back from that. Our technicians are accessible for intricate or minor electrical restoration following the storm.
Powerful storms throughout late spring and early summer can be devastating enough to wreck whole buildings. Paul Davis Restoration of Akron Ohio offers architectural conservation and rebuilding assistance in the instance that your house is demolished by a storm. Whether the storm knocked out a wall or ravaged the entire property, we can make sure that your property looks fantastic.