Disaster Planning for Residents in Akron
One of the biggest parts of operating a business in Akron is ensuring business continuity. But, plans like that usually focus on a company’s data or emergency power back-up. Shouldn’t they include the facilities as well?
Designed with property owners and managers in mind, the Paul Davis First Response Program includes total disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate goal of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. Call Paul today for a complimentary consultation.
First Response Program Services
- Restoration consultation and planning
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce loss severity, minimize repair expense, and get your business up-and-running quicker with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – Minimize damage and increase your awareness by developing an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your properties and management team will help expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Having a comprehensive, easy-to-deploy plan in place will put your tenants at ease.