Disaster Planning for Residents in Akron
Every company needs to plan to guarantee the continuity of their business. These plans should have plans for the facilities, instead of just items like data and emergency power backup.
The Paul Davis First Response Program, created with property managers and owners in mind, includes complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. If you would like a complimentary assessment, call Paul Davis Restoration of Akron Ohio.
First Response Program Services
- Restoration consultation
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You’ll receive priority emergency services in Akron following a disaster, which helps reduce the severity of a loss, minimizes expenses, and gets your business back on track faster.
- Professional consultation – Work together with our team to create a detailed emergency game plan.
- Business acclimation – We will learn more about your properties and management team to expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your comprehensive plan will do wonders to put the minds of management at ease.