Water Leak Prevention
Every building can experience severe water damages. Basement flooding, sewer backups and storm damage can all cause major damages. Let the professionals from Paul Davis relieve the financial and emotional toll that water damages can take on you and your family. When you call our professionals, they’ll be able to reduce the amount of damage your home will sustain. We have a nationwide network of water damage restoration contractors that can examine and fix the problem, no matter the amount of water damage.
The Causes of Water Damage
Every family has appliances that are imperative to day to day life. Unfortunately, when they malfunction, they can cause major issues. Whether it’s your washing machine, dishwasher, sink or toilet, there are many appliances that can cause major issues by flooding. If you have an unexpected leak on your hands, don’t worry. Any water damage issues can be repaired by the highly trained water repair technicians from Paul Davis. Paul Davis has experience making repairs from the following:
- Leaking or frozen water lines or pipes
- Bathtubs, sinks or toilets overflow
- Sewage and septic tank lines that have backed up
- Overflowing washing machines or dishwashers
- Heavy storms or rain
- Cresting rivers or streams
Water Damage Can Be Prevented
The best way to repair water damage is to avoid it altogether. In order to avoid expensive repairs and possible homeonwer’s insurance claims, productive prevention is key. Here are some ways you can avoid water damage:
- If you find any leaks, examine them closely and fix them immediately.
- Never pour grease down your sink, because it cause significant damage and blockage to your pipes.
- Check that your water pressure isn’t too high, so it isn’t putting undesirable pressure on your pipes or hoses.
- In case of an emergency, know how to turn off your water main. If a pipe bursts or leaks, you can shut off your water main right away to stop irreversible damage.
- Check your water bill for any unexpected spikes in your usage. It could point to a leak.
- To avoid damage to your gutters and roof, cleanout your gutters regularly.
When it comes to preventing water damage, it’s important to be smartCheck your home regularly. If you suspect that you may have a leak or other issue on your hands, don’t wait. If it’s a small leak, then address it yourself as soon as you can. But if it’s bigger leak or burst, call the experienced water damage technicians from Paul Davis.
Paul Davis’ Water Damage Restoration Services
When the worst happens, don’t wait. All of our frachises provide 24/7 emergency services, allowing them to fix any water damages as soon as possible. We offer a vast array of water remediation services, including the following:
- Water damage assessment
- Water extraction
- Drying affected areas
- Cleaning and restoring possessions
- Mold and mildew damage remediation
- Locating and repair the source the leak
- Reconstruction services and storm damage repair
- Helping with filling insurance claims
Use Our Water Damge Mitigation Services Today
Water damages can cause some major problems for your home. Call Paul! at 888-473-7769 if you need water damage remediation services. Our professionals will connect you with an expert in your area. With 50 years of water repairs under our belt, Paul Davis knows how to handle whatever water emergency you have for us.