Stow Kitchen Remodeling
From morning breakfast to nightly dinners, your kitchen serves as the setting for all kinds of events inside your home. You want to make sure your kitchen is always functioning properly to make sure these events are always able to occur. Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling will help you create a beautiful kitchen that matches your lifestyle.
Paul Davis has developed a strong reputation for kitchen remodeling work over the past 50 years. We’re committed to doing the best quality work for all projects. For all of your Stow kitchen remodeling projects, you can count on Paul Davis.
To make sure your project is done right, a Paul Davis technician will work closely with you to determine your needs. They will then work with you to create a blueprint and schedule for the project. Your kitchen remodeling project will be completed with the very best materials and the safest processes.
Along with improving its appearance, we can help improve your kitchen’s functionality. You can add additional space for family dinners, along with the appliances and other upgrades you have always wanted. This project will also likely increase the equity of your property.
Creating a beautiful kitchen calls for several important items. Check out the list below to see some of the items that will be involved with your remodel.
- Cabinetry: No matter how large your entire kitchen is, cabinets will take up a major fraction of it. Choose glass door, raised panel, or frameless cabinets to make sure yours stand out for the right reasons.
- Countertops: Improve the look and feel of your home’s kitchen through quartz, granite, laminate, and wood. Let us help determine the right choice for you.
- Walls: This can go far beyond patching holes and adding a fresh coat of paint. Add some extra flair to your kitchen with a fun new backsplash.
- Appliances: Ready for better appliances? We can include an efficient, state-of-the-art refrigerator, oven, dishwasher, and other appliances as part of your remodel.
- Sinks: Your kitchen sink is used so often, you must make sure you select the right one. Let us help you find the appropriate combination of style, cleanliness, and usability.
- Lighting: It may not be the first thing that comes to mind during a kitchen remodel, but lighting is as important as anything else in your kitchen. We install all types of lighting, from pendant lights to chandeliers.
Call Paul Davis of Stow to bring your dream kitchen to life through a free consultation. Through a in-depth discussion of the items above, we can design and create your ideal kitchen.