Kent, OH, Kitchen Remodeling
From morning breakfast to nightly dinners, your kitchen serves as the hub for all kinds of events inside your home. The many roles of your kitchen make it so essential to be a place that functions properly for you. Paul Davis’ restoration & remodeling team help you realize a space that fits your needs and looks beautiful, too.
Paul Davis franchises have offered kitchen remodeling services for more than 50 years. While we’re often asked to assist with cleanup and restoration following property damage, we’re equally equipped to help people these important projects. If you want to revamp your Kent home’s kitchen, you can depend on us.
A Paul Davis technician will work closely with you to figure out your needs and goals with your new kitchen. They’ll then work with you to develop a blueprint and schedule for the project. Your kitchen remodel will be completed using the right materials and the safest, most effective processes.
The result of your kitchen remodel won’t only be a kitchen that looks amazing, but is also more functional. You can add additional space for family dinners, along with the appliances and other improvements you’ve always wanted. It can also make your property more valuable.
There is a lot that goes into remodeling a kitchen. Look through the list below to start thinking about how you might like to carry out this home improvement project.
- Cabinetry: Your cabinetry takes up a considerable portion of your kitchen. Ensure your cabinets stand out for the right reasons with glass door, raised panel, or frameless options.
- Countertops: Improve the look and feel of your kitchen through quartz, granite, stainless steel, and wood. Let us introduce you to several options to meet your needs in design and usability.
- Walls: Applying a new coat of paint is only the beginning. Creative backsplashes can add some flair to your kitchen.
- Appliances: If your kitchen appliances are older than your home, it’s probably time for a change. We can easily integrate a new refrigerator, stove, dishwasher, or other appliances with your remodel.
- Sinks & Faucets: Sinks are used very often in every kitchen. We can help you determine the right combination of style, usability, and cleanliness.
- Lighting: It may not be the first thing that comes to mind during a kitchen remodel, but lighting is as important as anything else in your remodel. From pendant lights to island lights, we can install all types of lighting for your kitchen.
Call us for a free consultation on your kitchen remodel and let your wishes come true. By discussing the items above, we will help you create your perfect kitchen.