Water Damage Cleanup Experts
Extreme water damage is something that no one wants to handle. If your home has experienced water damage, hiring the best company to do the job without postponement is critical. The company that you’re searching for is Paul Davis Emergency Services, always prepared to respond to your situation at any time.
Taking care of water damage in homes is a Paul Davis core service and we know how to get the job done quickly. Contact us if you need direct assistance by giving us a call at any time. A representative of Paul Davis Restoration of Akron Ohio will get back to you within 30 minutes and reach your home or business within four hours.
How We Work
- Talk to Us – Whether it’s major or minor damage, Paul Davis Restoration of Akron Ohio has an emergency hotline for all our customers to get help fast.
- Diagnostics – Our professionals operate a thorough assessment of the damaged section to look for the best way to remove the damage.
- Getting Rid of the Water – We have commercial grade vacuums and pumps to take the flooding. The sooner you call, the sooner we’ll arrive to remove the flooding.
- Drying – The water might be gone, but bigger cases occasionally require deep drying under floors and behind walls.
- Deodorization – Still water leaves behind discoloration and warping in the areas it rests on. Paul Davis Restoration of Akron Ohio uses advanced tools and techniques to remove odors, discoloration, and warping and other damage left from the flood.
- Restoration – The restoration team with Paul Davis Restoration of Akron Ohio steps in after the damage is cleared to fix your home or business to its condition before the water damage.
Incidents That Lead to Water Damage
- Refrigerator malfunction
- Poor plumbing
- Sewage backup
- Cresting rivers or streams
Why Is Using a Certified Water Damage Restoration Firm Important?
Fixing water damage involves scientific methods and specialized equipment to dry out the area. It may require a moisture meter or infrared camera to find moisture that has seeped into your walls or subfloor. You can evade expensive repairs in the future by choosing an experienced restoration company to take care of circumstances like this.
How Can You Help the Situation?
There are some definite measures that you can take to make our job easier when we arrive. Talk to Paul Davis Restoration of Akron Ohio today find out what you can do and get useful tips and facts about water damage.
Why Paul Davis?
It isn’t possible to sufficiently dry an area that has been damaged by water damage with a Shop Vac and a fan. Paul Davis Restoration of Akron Ohio will apply the appropriate methods to your water damage to return you to your home as quickly as possible.