Water Damage Mitigation Specialists
Extreme water damage is something that no one wants to handle. If your home has experienced water damage, hiring the best company to do the job without interruption is necessary. The company that you’re looking for is Paul Davis Emergency Services and we are ready to react to your situation at any time.
Cleaning up water damage in homes is a Paul Davis core service and we know how to promptly get the job done. Please let us know if you require direct assistance by giving us a call at any time. A representative of Paul Davis Restoration of Akron Ohio will return your call within 30 minutes and arrive at your home within four hours.
Our Water Damage Removal Process
- Talk to Paul Davis Restoration of Akron Ohio – Whether it’s major or minor damage, Paul Davis Restoration of Akron Ohio has an emergency hotline for all our customers to get help fast.
- Diagnostics – Our contractors operate a complete inspection of the damage area to find the most effective way to remove and prevent future water damage and cleanup options.
- Water Extraction – At Paul Davis Restoration of Akron Ohio, we have powerful vacuums and pumps to remove water. The sooner you call, the sooner we’ll arrive to clean up the flooding.
- Drying – Though everything appears dry, severe cases sometimes call for drying under the layers of floors or walls in your home.
- Deodorization – Still water can cause discoloration and warping in the surfaces it rests on. We use special tools and techniques to neutralize odors, discoloration and other problems left from the water damage.
- Returning to Normal – No matter if the flooding was major or minor, the Paul Davis Restoration of Akron Ohio restoration team will take your home back to pre-flood conditions.
How does Water Damage Happen?
- Washing machine and dishwasher malfunction
- Poor plumbing
- Sewage backup
- Seasonal rains
Why Is Using a Licensed Water Damage Restoration Firm Important?
Fixing water damage includes scientific methods and specialized equipment to dry out the area. It may require a moisture meter or infrared camera to find moisture that has seeped into your walls or subfloor. You can avoid costly repairs in the future by choosing an experienced restoration company to take care of situations like this.
How Can You Help the Situation?
There are a few definite measures that you can take to make our job simpler when we get there. Talk to us today find out what measures you can take and get helpful advice and information about water damage.
Why Paul Davis?
You can’t adequately dry an area that has been affected by water damage with a Shop Vac and a fan. Our technicians will apply the appropriate approaches to your water damage to get you back into your home as fast as possible.