Damage Caused by Water in Akron
Have you found water damage while at work? Whether it is a moving blotch coming from the ceiling or a completely submerged basement, Paul Davis Restoration Services is ready to solve the problem. Our specialists provide water damage restoration to companies or commercial spaces near the Akron, OH area.
How Does Water Damage Start?
There are many ways your office can take on water damage. Malfunctioning appliances like dishwashers may flood. Other artificial reasons for water damage include sewer and septic tank breaks, as well as overflowing bathtubs. These issues may start out small. However, the flood may travel throughout your office and encourage worsened issues from mildew patches.
Water damage in business buildings might also come from local runoff from rivers and lakes. Heavy rainfall and storms in Akron might cause water damage for residential and commercial property owners. Similar to artificial leaks, water damage that comes from natural causes can encourage mildew damage if neglected.
What We Can Do
Paul Davis offers a variety of services like water damage evaluation and removal. Based on the severity of your building, Paul Davis specialists can dry damage surfaces like walls. We also clean and restore objects like books. Left untreated, serious water damage could leave mildew in its wake.
Our Restoration Technicians Perform:
- Water damage analysis
- Water removal
- Drying soaked surfaces like carpet
- Cleaning and restoring of possessions like linens
- Remediating mold and mildew growth
- Finding and fixing the source of leaking water
- Reconstruction services and storm damage repair
- Cooperating with insurance providers
Why Paul Davis?
- We reply and move quickly Depending on the extent of damage, Paul Davis experts may be able to restore water damage in your business in around three days.
- We’re knowledgeable – With 50 years of operation and millions of properties restored, Paul Davis knows how to handle your water damage situation.
- We assist with your claims – Working with insurance companies while bouncing back from water damage is stressful. We can work with your insurance provider to finish claims fast.
Don’t let water damage get the upper hand. Call your Akron Paul Davis franchise today!